It’s been a busy week around here with the relaunch of our website and the ongoing development of some new products. Check out our updated standard size health and medical journals and stay tuned for amazing new products to be unveiled this month.
We are also thrilled to welcome all of our new Ambassador Moms, Stacey, Amanda, and Kirsten! We are so glad to have you ladies with us.
Check in with us tomorrow when we make a HUGE announcement that will impact every family in America. We’re making our announcement on the Today’s Leading Women podcast with Marie Grace Berg. Marie’s show is a must-listen, so be sure to add it to your playlist!
Every Sunday, we scour the web to bring you relevant updates and findings in the world of children’s health. Check out what we’ve been reading this week:
- Repeated courses of antibiotics might cause developmental harm, so now what?
- See what NY Times has to say about the Affordable Care Act and the SCOTUS decision handed down last week.
- Children who play sports are more focused in the classroom. Time to sign up for fall sports!
- Read what this doctor has to say about transitioning chronically ill adolescents to adult care. Take notes.
- We were shocked to learn that due to a lack of funding, kids aren’t receiving the services they need. While one in 10 children and young people has a treatable mental illness just one in four receives treatment
- California Families…get the details on the California Family Rights Act Amendment here. Effective July 1.
- Grab a tissue and watch what this Vet is doing for kids at the Shriners Children’s Hospital in Tampa.
Remember to check back tomorrow to hear all the details about our MAJOR announcement!