In today’s tech based world, it only makes sense to leverage technological advances to develop amazing products for our My Med Buddy customers.
That’s why we created MobiMedQr, a one-of-a-kind tool designed to help parents manage their child’s critical medical details. With a simple scan of a MobiMedQr code, caregivers, physicians, and emergency medical workers can quickly access a patient’s basic medical details or detailed medical protocols. No QR code scanner available? Our call center is manned 24/7 with associates waiting to assist you.
MobiMedQr helps families:
- Convey crucial medical details in an emergency situation where patients are unable to communicate
- Notifies a patient’s Emergency Team with a Beacon Message
- Reduces treatment wait times
- Prevents deadly medical errors
- Provides protocol details for chronic illnesses and rare diseases directly from the patient’s physicians and specialists
- Keep medical details organized, updated, and accessible in any situation – even in a natural disaster
- Share important medical information with family members and caregivers
We know families today are always on the go, that’s why we offer waterproof stickers for car windshields, key fob tags for key chains and backpacks, ID cards, and more. No matter where you go, your MobiMedQr code is ready to go with you.
So how does it work?
Each MobiMedQr customer receives a secure qr code and associated url for their private profile. We use two factor authentication to protect every profile and we notify users via email whenever their profile has been accessed.
You can feel confident knowing that your information will only be accessed by you, your caregivers, or emergency workers when necessary. We also work with EMS workers nationwide to raise awareness for MobiMedQr profiles so no matter where you travel, your medical details can be easily accessed in seconds!
For less than $12 a month, you can protect your loved ones in a medical emergency – and we’ll waive all setup fees!
Are you ready to start protecting your loved ones? Get your MobiMedQr profile here.