We are continuing to update our store inventory – be sure to check in with us regularly as we post updates. We are also offering free shipping until Monday at midnight with code Freeship!
Thanks to Meghan, Laurie, and Lindsay for joining us as Mom Ambassadors this week. Welcome to the team – we are so glad to have you. Are you a mom who spends countless hours in waiting rooms? Introduce My Med Buddy products to other parents and make enough cash to cover your co-pays. Find out how here.
Here’s what we’re reading on the interwebs this week:
- See what NIH is working on to help monitor NICU babies
- Parents magazine has helpful tips on how to decide if your child is ready for new milestones, even if you aren’t.
- Is a FMLA request in your future? Check out the new forms you’ll need to use.
- Check out Boston Children’s Hospital mock clinical center constructed of cardboard.
- Delayed cord clamping has it’s benefits at delivery and may lead to improving blood flow in preterm infants.
- Squeeze a little more fun out of the waning days of summer
School is fast approaching around here…less than 30 days to go! Now is the time to start prepping your kids. Be sure to schedule annual physicals and make notes of changes to your child’s care for the school nurse. Have you updated your child’s IEP or 504 with their school? Preparation is key to a smooth back-to-school season, so have your checklist handy.
Have a great week!